WHAT WE DO
CDi exist to support and inform the creative and digital industry. Our experts are able to deliver professional advice ranging from core business services such as HR, H&S and legal, to training and marketing. We aim to encourage collaboration within our industries with the intention of increasing regional and national growth. We incorporate the key elements of the marketing and communications media by engaging the brand owners, creative and digital agencies, printers, big data managers and consumer behaviourists.
We recognise business is about people, so we act as a hub to bring people together and widen networks, whether it is at our social events or our sector specific training and development workshops.
CDi is here to help you achieve more!
- To provide a forum for companies involved in the creative and digital sector.
- To provide specialist advice and services on matters affecting the industry
- To raise awareness of the issues affecting the industry
- To optimize membership benefits
- To promote innovation & technical advances, where they impact upon the sector.
- To support existing BPIF Corporate Members migrating towards this sector.
- Who We Are We are a special interest group of the BPIF and have specialist advisers to provide business support in HR, H&S, Legal, Business Improvement and Training.
- Sign Up Join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, provide networking opportunities and much more.